Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who qualify for entry.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from ‘Signature’ containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. Entries received outside of the closing date will not be valid and considered.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. ‘Signature’ accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel, food, beverage or accommodation).
8. The winner will be notified direct.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post or hand delivered.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. ‘Signature’ retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on ‘Signature’s reasonable request.
14. ‘Signature’ accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
15. ‘Signature’ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ‘Signature’ in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. ‘Signature’ shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Terms and Conditions