You are invited to the festival as our VIP guest – join us on the 23-24 October at the NEC in Birmingham on stand E84 by confirming your complimentary place by clicking the HERE. Come along to meet our team along with partners Ramada Solihull and Destination Wolverhampton and the Black Country.
The event will be officially be opened by Lord Bilimoria (Vice President of CBI, Founder of Cobra Beer, Chancellor of the University of Birmingham) at 10.30am on the 23rd October (event opens at 9.30am).
About the event
Attending the Festival of Enterprise event (NEC 23-24 Oct 2019) gives small business owners a huge advantage. Join 5,000 other small business owners who will be learning how to get ahead in business by hearing from 150 expert speakers, 150 innovative exhibitors and building valuable contacts with 50 organised networking events.
What you can learn?
Sit in on over 100 free keynote seminars that delivers practical advice on:
• Raising money (finance and funding for your business)
• Getting a better return on your marketing spend
• Running your business on modern, more cost-effective IT
• Reduce your expenditure, learn about grants you may be eligible for
• Hear how successful UK Entrepreneurs grew their businesses
Who is speaking at the event?
There are over 150 leading business figures, entrepreneurs and experts from brands that provide essential services to small businesses including:
• Lord Bilimoria – founder of Cobra beer, VP of the CBI
• Piers Linney – former Dragons Den investor
• Peter Jones Foundation – hosting a Dragons Den style event
• Camilla Ainsworth – The Apprentice star and founder of M+LKPLUS
• Sabrina Stocker – The Apprentice star and founder of MyTennisEvents
• Peter Holten Muhlmann – founder and CEO of TrustPilot
• Roderick Beer – managing director of UK Business Angels Association
• Mark Brownridge – director general of the EIS Association
• Oliver Woolley – director of the UK Crowdfunding Association
• Louise McCabe – Facebook
• Alexander McKenna-Ayres – Snapchat
• Meet the journalists – including BBC, Reach, ITV
• Dave Taylor – GSuite at Google
• Fanny Talagrand – Cloud Platform at Google
• Jaques Fogliarini – head of eCommerce & small business at Dell
• Matt Quirk – global strategy at Hewlett Packard Enterprises
• Peter Cunnane – national strategy at Innovate Finance
• Paul Uppal – UK Government Small Business Commissioner
• Neil Warwick OBE – Federation of Small Businesses
Questions or suggestions: Reach the event team on email@example.com or
0121 582 0519 and they’ll be happy to discuss.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!